Travellers are encouraged to liaise closely with the requesters for requests on Canned material such as Milk Tins or Condensed Milk Tins. Do update the requesters on the delivery status of the Tins and also provide them with the photos of the Tins when you are going to deliver the items.
Please do ensure to check the tins for defects before purchasing for the Requesters.
How to package Canned materials if it's through self-arranged delivery?
1. Check the items beforehand to see if there's any dent.
2. Do update the requesters if there are dents found on the item. (Take photos / Film a video of the tins with the dent to email@example.com so that we can know beforehand that the items are damaged before delivering out)
3. Proceed to bubble wrap the item if everything is fine.
4. Placed it in a box and ensure that items are intact with no gaps. (Prevent the items from moving around)
What happened if the tins are found to be dented?
1. Requesters will not be at fault if they have selected for fragile handling when they have posted the request.
2. A partial refund will be made to the requesters if the dents are bigger than the size of a Singapore 20 cents coin. It will be considered as dented and any dispute raised will be looked into. However, we understand that each case is unique and will be judged on a case-by-case basis.