You can drop the request off at a PNP location near you, and the parcel will be delivered to another PNP location selected by the requester.
How to use the service:
- While making your offer, select the Park N Parcel option as a delivery method. Your requester will be able to view and select this option.
- Once you have confirmed the purchase of the item and returned to Singapore, simply click on Arrange Delivery.
- This would generate the Park N Parcel ID required for you to label the parcel with. Simply pack the parcel safely for delivery* (as it will undergo delivery from your dropoff point to the requester's pickup point) and label it with the PNP ID generated, then proceed to your selected drop-off point to deliver the item.
- Once the delivery has been confirmed, you should receive an SMS from PNP as acknowledgement that the parcel has been received, and it will be delivered to the requester’s selected location thereafter.
- There is no need for you to do make any further actions thereafter. PNP will notify the requester once it has arrived at their pick-up location and is ready for collection. This usually occurs within 2-3 days from traveller’s drop-off.
*PNP can accept a wide variety of packaging methods as long as the parcel is secure and sealed. If the item is damaged, PNP may compensate you the value of your item up to SGD 100. PNP will not be liable for loss or damage of items due to poor packaging.