1) To fulfil a request, click on the “Offer to Help” button. The amount to be earned is the difference between the requester’s “Willing to pay” price and the cost price of the item.
2) An offer may be submitted at the requester’s “Willing to pay” price. Alternatively, a counter-offer can be made at a higher/lower price. You may toggle between an “Offer Expiry” period of 1, 3 or 5 days. If no action is undertaken by the requester (i.e. accept or decline) by the offer expiry period, the offer will lapse.
Travellers have 7 days from the return date, to deposit items at Airfrov. If there is no response or delivery by a traveller beyond this 7-day period, the requester may request for the transaction to be cancelled, to which a full refund (inclusive of service fee) is given.
3) After submitting an offer, the traveller has to accept or decline the offer within the offer expiry period. Do not purchase the item until the deposit has been paid.
4) Once the offer is accepted, you will be notified that the deposit has been placed. You may now communicate directly with the requester via the private chat function. Once the item is purchased, click on “Confirm Purchase” to notify the requester.
5) The purchased item is to be deposited at the Airfrov Collection Centre (regardless of traveller’s method of collection), where the Airfrov team will inspect the item and subsequently confirm the receipt of the item. The status of the request will thereafter update from “Pending Delivery” to “Pending Acknowledgement”.
6) Payment will be released when the requester acknowledges that he/she acknowledges that the item has been received in good order. If the item is not collected within 7 days of delivery, Airfrov will release the payment on behalf of the requester. This is to prevent travellers from having to wait too long for their reimbursement.
Declaration of Goods
Travellers are reminded to declare all goods purchase and to pay the relevant taxes (duty and/or GST) at the Customs Tax Payment Office or Tax Payment Kiosk, located at the respective checkpoints upon arrival in Singapore.
Alternatively, travellers may also use the "Customs@SG" mobile app to make an advanced declaration and payment of duty and/or GST.