- They now have the accessibility to buy overseas products by getting a traveller to help with the purchase; and
- Requesters can save on potentially exorbitant shipping costs, by tapping on the unused luggage space of travellers.
- Earn extra money by helping requesters purchase and bring back items from overseas; and
- Travellers can attain the status of a 'Verified' or 'Super' Traveller, and thereafter fulfil more requests and post product recommendations.
Quick tips for requesters:
- Requesters can post a new request or copy an existing request using the “I Want This Too!” button;
- Travellers can offer at the requester's "Willing to Pay" price or make a counter-offer;
- Once the traveller's offer is accepted, the requester has to place a full deposit, which will be held securely by Airfrov; and
- The requester releases the payment to the traveller only after receiving the item, or is automatically released 7 days after the traveller delivers.
Quick tips for travellers:
- Travellers can post their upcoming trips to receive notifications of matching requests for their trips;
- A traveller may “Offer to Help” at the requester's “Willing to pay” price or make a counter-offer (up to 10 offers);
- The amount the traveller earn is the difference between the “Willing to pay” amount and the cost price of the item;
- Only purchase the product once the deposit is placed; and
- Payment will be released when the requester receives the item and releases the payment, or 7 days after the traveller delivers, whichever is earlier.