- Set realistic expectations: Your requesters will be happy when you meet, or even exceed, expectations.
- Use nice images: Literally the first thing potential requesters look at, your images will sell your spree. The nicer the photos, the more enticing they’ll look.
- Informative description: Provide all necessary information, but keep it easy to read. Insufficient information makes you seem less trustworthy.
- Reasonable prices: Take into consideration that requesters have to pay service (and possibly delivery) fees on top of the price you set. If your price is too high, they may choose not to buy at all.
- Delivery method: Flexibility to choose is always good for requesters. The easier it is to retrieve their item, the likelier they are to join your spree.
(a) For meet ups, be flexible with scheduled timings and locations.
(b) If opening up courier option, ensure that you can commit to packaging them safely and delivering on time. The condition of items is your responsibility until it reaches the requester.
- Receipt: Whichever option you select here, ensure that you commit to it.
- Your profile: Requesters are bound to do some “background checks” on their potential travellers. Snap a nice profile picture of yourself, and provide some information about yourself on your profile so potential requesters know more about (and therefore, trust) you.
- Other travellers may host a similar spree too. How can you set yours apart from the rest? 😉
To ensure consistent quality among all sprees, your submission may be rejected due to incomplete or low quality information at Airfrov’s discretion.