1) To post a request, press the “+” post button at the bottom of the screen, and click on “Post Request”.
2) There are some fields which need to be filled out before posting a request.
Psst we help you out by suggesting items which have previously been requested for. It might be what you're looking for! That should save you the effort of filling in the rest of the request!
3) Under “Item Details”, upload a clear and square-shaped picture of the item, and insert the item name and description. Be as detailed as possible so as to prevent any miscommunication with the traveller, and to avoid any accidental purchase of the wrong item.
5) You can select your collection method after a traveller has made you an offer to help. Depending on whether you declare your item as fragile/perishable or not, we'll offer you the most appropriate methods of collection.
(Note: Park N Parcel and courier delivery are handled by Airfrov’s 3rd-party logistics partners.)
6) For “Price”, the “Price you are willing to pay” should consist of the cost price of the item, as well as the reward to the traveller for helping you obtain the item. Airfrov charges a service fee of 7% + SGD 2 on top of this amount; it helps keep Airfrov up and running!
Remember to include all relevant taxes (duty and/or GST) payable to the Singapore Customs in your 'Willing to Pay' price, when you put up a request to purchase the item.
7) Once all sections are filled out, click on “Review Request” to check all details then simply Submit! Your request will appear in the corresponding country’s listing. You may edit your request as long as it remains “Open”.