Step 1: First things first
Ensure that your listing is allowed. Refer to list of prohibited listings here.
Step 2: Submit your Pre-Order
(i) Enter Pre-order details
To host a spree, use the Post function (currently only available on the web). After entering all the necessary fields, your Pre-order will be submitted to Airfrov for approval.
Access the Pre-order management dashboard here:
(ii) Select Collection Method
Self-collect at Airfrov Collection Centre will not be available for Pre-orders. (Except for Airfrov's In-house Pre-orders)
You are required to select at least 1 of the following collection methods for your requesters:
1. Meet up: Provide 1 or more meetup schedule options
2. Park N Parcel: Drop off all orders at a dropoff point located near you, and the parcels will be redistributed to other collection points as chosen by the respective requesters! Deliver the goods at your convenience by choosing a dropoff point from the list of almost 30 locations across Singapore.
3. Traveller's Own Fleet: Use any delivery method you'd like, and you decide the delivery fee to charge to requesters! They'll pay this amount during checkout, and will be disbursed to you once payment is released.
4. Courier delivery: You will be required to do the necessary packing and schedule a pickup of parcels by our 3rd-party logistics company, SF Express, for delivery to the requesters. This can be done via your spree management dashboard. Once pickup has been arranged, you can access waybills of each order for printing.
Requesters pay for the courier delivery. There is no charge for pickup from your address.
* For delivery via SF Express, Airfrov will deliver polymailers to you for your first pickup. Polymailers for subsequent sprees can be requested from SF during the pickup.
* Return parcels after 3 failed attempts will be returned to your address.
Step 3: Airfrov schedules your Pre-order
Once approved, your Pre-order is scheduled to go Live. We'll schedule it to go Live for 7 days, and it will end no later than your stipulated closing date. It may close when any of the following conditions are met first:
* Maximum capacity is reached (Qty you are able to bring back)
* Traveller limit is reached (50 and 100 quantity for Verified and Super traveller respectively)
(Note that curation may take up to 3 working days.)
Step 4: Go shopping!
Once it has closed, go shopping! Confirm Purchase to inform your requesters.
Step 5: Dispatch your items
You will be required to dispatch the items within 7 days from your stipulated estimated dispatch date. All you have to do is click on the ‘Confirm Dispatch’ button after you have handed the item to your requester (for meet up) or after it has been picked up by the logistics company for delivery.
Step 6: Get paid!
If meet up option is selected, you should ensure that your requester clicks on the ‘Release Payment’ button before parting with you.
If courier option is selected, requesters should receive the parcel within 1-3 working days from delivery and release payment. Payment will automatically be released if there is no action from the requester within 7 days from the dispatched date.