1) To fulfil a request, click on the Offer To Help button. The amount you will earn is the difference between the requester’s “Willing to pay” price and the cost price of the item.
2) Your offer can be made at the requester’s “Willing to pay” price. Alternatively, a counter-offer can be made at a higher/lower price. You may toggle between an Offer Expiry period of 1, 3 or 5 days. If no action is undertaken by the requester (i.e. accept or decline) within the offer expiry period, the offer will lapse.
3) After submitting an offer, the requester has to accept or decline the offer within the offer expiry period. Travellers are strongly advised not purchase the item until the deposit has been paid.
4) Once the offer is accepted, you will be notified that the deposit has been placed. Direct communication with the requester is now available via the private chat function.
Once the item is purchased, click on Confirm Purchase to notify the requester.
5) Travellers have 7 days from the return date to deposit items at the Airfrov Collection Centre (regardless of requester's collection method). If there is no response or delivery by travellers beyond this 7-day period, the requester may request for the transaction to be cancelled, to which a full refund will be given. Hence, if you have difficulty delivering the item within this period, it is important to keep requesters updated.
Airfrov will check the items and confirm the delivery. The status of the request will thereafter update from Pending Delivery to Pending Acknowledgement.
6) Payment will be released when the requester acknowledges that he/she acknowledges that the item has been received in good order. If the item is not collected within 7 days of delivery, Airfrov will release the payment on behalf of the requester. This is to prevent travellers from having to wait too long for their reimbursement.
Declaration of Goods
Travellers are reminded to declare all goods purchase and to pay the relevant taxes (duty and/or GST) at the Customs Tax Payment Office or Tax Payment Kiosk, located at the respective checkpoints upon arrival in Singapore.
Alternatively, travellers may also use the "Customs@SG" mobile app to make an advanced declaration and payment of duty and/or GST.