Requests are shopping "jobs" that other users have posted for travellers to take up. Each request is a task to buy the item posted for from overseas. You may also browse through the various country request pages to see what items others are requesting for.
If you are about to travel, and you come across a request that you might be able to help purchase, click on the “Offer to help” button to make your offer for helping.
- Requests awaiting an offer by a traveller. You can only make offers to these requests.
- A traveller has made an offer to help.
- The requester has yet to accept / reject the traveller’s offer.
- The traveller’s offer has been accepted by the requester.
- The requester has placed the deposit for the request, and both parties are in the midst of the transaction.
- The requester has received the item and payment has been released to the traveller.