To ensure that Verified Traveller (VT) & Super Traveller (ST) are maintaining their standards after their status upgrade, Airfrov will evaluate users at random from time to time. Statuses may be revoked if a user fail to maintain their qualification standards. VT/ST qualifications and performance standards may also be changed from time to time at Airfrov’s sole discretion.
If you qualify to become a VT/ST, your title will be updated in your Airfrov profile, indicating your status for as long as you continue to qualify.
Of course with SUPER-powers comes SUPER responsibilities! Being regarded as “experienced” users on Airfrov, there are certain code of conduct that VT & ST should uphold. Every VT/ST are also expected to be responsible for delivering happiness to all users.
A perfect VT/ST should be:
1) Setting good example to other users (Be friendly, polite, respectful & trustworthy)
2) Understanding the needs of other users
3) Passionate & committed in delivering requested items timely
4) Efficient & effective in delivering the right items
5) Responsive to messages and comments
When a VT/ST is being flagged/reported by another user for inappropriate behaviour or misconduct, Airfrov will carry out necessary investigation. Airfrov reserves the rights to make judgements as we deemed fit in accordance with the information provided by both parties.
The list of inappropriate conduct that might lead to a revoke of statuses include, but are not limited to the following:
1) Not complying with the applicable laws and terms of services
2) Abusing other users in comments/private messages
3) Using of profanities
4) Getting around Airfrov's payment platform by dealing directly with requesters
5) Having multiple accounts
6) Taking requests for prohibited/ illegal items
7) Yielding to spam to promote referral codes/user names on listings/comments